Our campus outside the city, Valle Alto is located in the southern part of Monterrey. Easily accessible from Carretera Nacional and surrounded by natural beauty.
Nursery and Preschool
- Building with direct access to classroom from the student drop-off and pickup area
- Classrooms with learning centers, reading corner and restroom.
- Playgrounds and gym equipped with the highest security standards.
- Music and technology rooms.
- Multifunctional room for festivals, meetings and other activities.
- Petting Zoo
- PlayPods area to encourage free play and creativity
Elementary and Middle School
- Classrooms with reading corner and furniture that adapts for small study groups or individual work.
- Videoconference room.
- Art and music rooms.
- Technology and science labs.
- 20 acre campus.
- Library with over 61,000 books.
- Outdoor basketball courts.
- Turf soccer fields.
- Long jump pit, discus circle, shot put circle, high jump area, and racetrack.
- Semi-Olympic outdoor swimming pool.
- Gym with basketball and volleyball courts.
- Dance rooms.
- Cafetorium with healthy menu created by Blue Leaf.
Diana Garza is the Valle Alto Campus Director. She has a bachelor degree in Chemistry from ITESM and a Master in International Education from the University of Framingham. She has worked for 20 years in the education field, 18 of which have been at San Roberto International School as a teacher, Preschool Coordinator, Middle School Director, and Campus Director. She has led different projects and has actively participated in the reaccreditation process of our school.