The application step allows us to assess each student for a place:
- CHF 500 non-refundable application fee per student. You can pay online here.
- 1 to 5 weeks to finalise the application file depending on how quickly you can submit the information we need.
- Completing and submitting an application form is not a commitment to a place by either party.
We require the following to be completed:
An important tip: You can start the application step without all the paperwork to hand and without paying the application fee. Submitting early information allows us to better advise you. Note though, that we cannot proceed to the Acceptance step below until the application fee is paid and all requested documents are submitted.
To fully complete the application form you will need:
- A scanned passport photo of each student.
- Scans of both parent and students passports.
- Prior 1-2 years of academic transcripts (the number required depends on grade and is confirmed in the form).
- A copy of any psychoeducational assessments for those students with learning support needs.
We may ask for students to be tested in English before accepting their application, so that we can gauge which classes suit them best. Students who may not yet be comfortable in English will be able to join English as a Second Language (EAL) classes before entering the mainstream. These tests can be taken online if necessary. An English placement test is required for all Middle and High School students.