We would like to invite you to attend one of our external parent seminars that are delivered by an educational expert on one evening every month.
Our next seminar will take place on Tuesday 24 November at 6pm, will be presented by a leading education consultant Ms Natalie Pham, supported, by BVIS’s Head of Secondary Mr Simon Graves and will focus on comparing the three different, most popular types of the international curricula – British, American, and IB. Read more about the speakers.
Admission to the seminars is free, but places are limited, therefore please pre-register for you place by 22/11/2015.
Please feel free to invite your family and friends to attend with you, and forward on this invitation to them so that they can register for their place. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
- 24 November 2015: Comparing IB, US and UK curricula
- 10 December 2015: Age-Appropriate Skills for Toddlers
- 07 January 2016: Universities: Applying and Studying Abroad
- 02 February 2016: Health and Nutrition for Babies and Toddlers
- 03 March 2016: Supporting Your Child Through Exam Stress & University Applications
- 07 April 2016: Raising a Bilingual Child
- 12 May 2016: Online and Mobile Safety for Children