You will need to perform these tasks through the Safari web browser.
- Download Certificate here.
- Double-Click file and depending on your version of OS X, the "Keychain" window will open, where you will install the Certificate.
- "Add Certificates" window, select "System"
- Under "Keychain"....click "Add".
- Enter your password.
- Click “Modify Keychain”.
- If prompted, select "Always Trust This Certificate".
If not prompted,
- Open Finder
- Select Applications
- Open Keychain Access
- On left pane - select System
- Open FortiGate CA
- On When using this certificate choose Always Trust
- Close Window
- Enter your password
You will need to perform these tasks through the Safari mobile web browser.
- Click the here to download the file.
- Click "Install". Certificate are not in the Apple trusted certificates list. Simply ignore the warnings.
- “Install Profile” dialog box will appear. Click “Install”.
- “Profile Installed” box will show up. Click “Done”.
- Click "Install". If you have a passcode on your iPad, you will need to enter it when prompted.
- Go to Settings/About/Certificate Trust Settings
- Turn on the "Enable Full Trust for Root Certificates" setting.