Primary Years (Year 1 to Year 7)
Our virtual school builds upon the Early Years foundations for our Primary aged students, developing their curious and thirsty minds through a tailored learning experience. Each child is guided by their class teacher, teaching assistants and specialist teachers through a blended learning approach, with innovative lessons and tasks tailored to their learning abilities.
What can you expect?
Every virtual Primary school day is an engaging one that brings to life every aspect of your child’s curriculum with plenty of opportunities to interact with their teachers and classmates.
Our virtual school will inspire your child with innovative lessons, unique learning opportunities and high-quality teaching as part of our blended learning approach.
Through our Virtual School Experience your child will:
- Participate in real-time lessons through a safe and secure platform
- Enjoy a balance of on-screen and offline learning taught by world-class teachers
- Receive high-quality, interactive assignments and regular personalised feedback
- Complete tasks and activities with their classmates
- Develop essential skills and nurture curiosity through independent learning
- Receive regular updates from their teachers on their progress and achievements
- Participate in a range of activities with students from all over the world through our Global Campus
- Enjoy exclusive learning experiences created by our partners at The Juilliard School and MIT
What does a primary virtual school day look like?