St. Andrews International School Bangkok opened its doors in 1997, with initial enrolment of just 14 students. It was built on the site of an attractive house and gardens in the centre of the residential area of Bangkok, making us easily accessible by sky train. As student numbers have continued to grow, our campus has been developed with the addition - as well as improvement - of a wide range of excellent facilities, including the High School opening in 2001, a purpose-built Nursery to Year 2 building being opened in September 2006 and new Primary facilities being opened in January 2009.
Today we are a school of more than 1,050 students representing some 44 nationalities and have developed into one of the foremost international schools in South East Asia.
• Thai Nationality or other
• Bachelor’s degree (Education degree preferred)
• Excellent in both spoken and written English
• 1-3 years experience
• Experience in the education field is an advantage
• Computer literate
• Confident with working with large groups of children
• Cheerful, hardworking, confident, and creative
If you would like to apply for this position please email your application letter and curriculum vitae (CV) or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com or contact address: www.standrews.ac.th