Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in stock management and control
- Perform cash processing and card payments
- Stock shelves with goods
- Answer queries from CUSTOMERS
- Guide and give advice to customers on product selection
- Deal with customer refunds
- Keep the store clean and tidy.
- Attach price tags to merchandise
- Look out for shoplifters; responsible for security within the store as well as watching out for fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Receive and store stock.
- Having an engaging and friendly personality
- Confident manner
- Must be polite and helpful
- Must be physically fit
- Knowledge of inventory techniques
- Smart in appearance and articulate.
- Good English communication skills ****
Location: St. Andrews International School Bangkok
We need all applications in English version only and all candidates must be strong in English.
Click here to complete the application process. If you require any further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com. The closing date for applications is Wednesday 15th February 2017.
St. Andrews International School Bangkok
9 Pridi Banomyong 20/1, Sukhumvit Soi 71
Watthana, Bangkok, 10110 Thailand