Duties & Responsibilities
- Promotes, protects, maintains and attains optimal care for the physical and mental health of the students
- Provides first aid for injuries and acute illness
- Initiates prompt referral to the appropriate medical facility when more extensive treatment is warranted
- Promptly administers properly prescribed emergency medication
- Performs crisis intervention if necessary
- Administers medicine as requested by parents or as directed by physicians
- Assist teachers in presenting health lessons as requested by the Head
- Provide health counseling for students
- Participate in establishing or revising school health policies
- Maintain a daily medical log and report on incidents and accidents as per school policy
- Establish and maintain individual health records
- Maintains stock of medicines and first aid equipment and regular stock checks
- Inputs and maintains medical records of students and provides reports for student trips and other purposes as required
- Accompanies students on school trips when required and arranges first aid equipment for accompanying nurse and teachers
- Qualified Nurse (must be Registered with Thai Nursing Council) with a minimum of two year’s experience working with a hospital and/or clinic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use initiative and work independently.
- Good administrative skills and computer literacy.
- Thai Nationality, good command of spoken and written English preferred.
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Ability to identify problems, determine how to solve problems, evaluate alternatives, assess risk, and make timely decisions.
- Office Equipment Expertise
- Ability to use office equipment to perform tasks; skill at teaching others how to use equipment; skill in a variety of office techniques (e.g., typing, data entry).
- Ability to clearly convey ideas orally and in writing, and to listen to and understand what others are saying. Ability to provide feedback and follow up where necessary.
- Business Writing Skills
- Ability to compose business letters; respond to inquiries in writing; skill in use of appropriate business terms to achieve desired results.
- Computer and Software Proficiency
- Ability to use relevant software; computer literate; ability to integrate various software to meet office needs.
Location: St. Andrews International School Bangkok
We need all applications in English version only and all candidates must be strong in English.
Click here to complete the application process. If you require any further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is Tuesday 7th March 2017.
St. Andrews International School Bangkok
9 Pridi Banomyong 20/1, Sukhumvit Soi 71
Watthana, Bangkok, 10110 Thailand