Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborating with teaching and library staff to support literacy programmes and topics;
- Assists students, teachers, and parents with location of appropriate print and non-print resources;
- Maintain the library’s online presence;
- Planning and managing the library budget;
- Monitors student use and behavior in the library;
- Responsible for all aspects of the library’s circulation, including checking in and out materials;
- Responsible for the processing of (new) library materials (cataloging, spine labels, covering, etc.);
- Responsible for the overdue notices;
- Maintain OPAC Destiny catalog, including patron barcode;
- Preparation of bulletin boards and displays;
- Maintains adequate supplies for the library;
- Responsible for the pricing, inventory, and other aspects of used book sale;
- Responsible for the weeding and inventory throughout the year;
- Liaising and networking with external agencies and support groups.
- Type of job: Full Time;
- Gender: Not specified;
- Salary: Negotiable;
- Experience: 1-2 year(s).
St Andrews is committed to ensuring the safety of all our students, and expects all staff to share the same commitment (see our Child Protection Code of Conduct). No teacher will be appointed without at least two references, including one from the most recent employer, a ten year criminal record check and relevant regional Prohibition Order/DBS checks.
If you require any further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is Friday 15 June 2018, with applications being reviewed as they are received.