We strongly encourage all our students to participate in activities outside the usual curriculum, as it helps them to explore diverse interests and gain valuable skills, and fosters well-rounded development. Each term, we offer a wide range of ECAs to take place in the afternoon after the usual school day is over, with most running from 2.45 p.m. to 3.45 p.m.
Clubs in Term 2, 2018/19 will run for 8 weeks from the week beginning Monday 14 January 2019, between the following dates:
- Monday: 14 Jan, 28 Jan, 4 Feb, 11 Feb, 25 Feb, 11 Mar, 18 Mar, 25 Mar
- Tuesday: 15 Jan, 29 Jan, 5 Feb, 12 Feb, 26 Feb, 5 Mar, 12 Mar, 19 Mar
- Wednesday: 16 Jan, 30 Jan, 6 Feb, 13 Feb, 27 Feb, 6 Mar, 13 Mar, 20 Mar
- Thursday: 17 Jan, 31 Jan, 7 Feb, 14 Feb, 28 Feb, 7 Mar, 14 Mar, 21 Mar
- Friday: 18 Jan, 1 Feb, 8 Feb, 15 Feb, 1 Mar, 8 Mar, 15 Mar, 22 Mar
- Saturday: 12 Jan, 19 Jan, 26 Jan, 16 Feb, 2 Mar, 9 Mar, 23 Mar, 30 Mar
If an activity session run by school staff cannot take place due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances, there will be no make-up session.
If an activity session led by external providers cannot take place, every effort will be made to schedule a make-up class. If this is not possible, you will be refunded for that session.
****We understand that some children may sign up for an activity, which they then decide is not right for them. We allow a two week period in which changes can be made. After week 3, no changes in activity will be allowed.*****
Should you have any ECA queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Activities Team:
K. Amp at email@example.com for Primary School
K. Aanchal at firstname.lastname@example.org for High School