St Andrews International School Bangkok is looking for an exceptional Director of Admissions and Marketing capable to create and support outstanding customer service practices and act as an ambassador for the school through external outreach.
You will be responsible for working with the School Principal, SLT, Regional MAC Team and School MAC team to create an outstanding experience for parents and students throughout every stage of the Parent Experience Journey (PEJ) from Awareness, Consideration, Purchase to Advocacy. You will set all relevant policies, procedures, quality and customer service standards and ensure their delivery to all prospective families and influencers. You will be an exceptional leader of people, coaching and develop your Admissions, Marketing and Communications team members, influencing across the school as a valued member of the School Senior Leadership Team and acting as an ambassador for the school through external outreach.
REPORTING TO: School Principal
We are looking for:
- 7-10 years of experience in a Sales / Marketing role with demonstrated success in growing/increasing sales in a competitive market
- Experience of high-level networking to build creative and mutually beneficial relationships that positively impact on strategic and tactical business development
- Understanding of and the ability to build strong customer advocacy and repeat client loyalty and retention
- Experience of having worked within a service delivery sector, education sector experience a bonus
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability to manage a team to achieve and succeed desired outcomes
- Strong analytical skills and a proven record of using data and research to support initiatives undertaken
- Ability to build, manage and motivate cross-functional high performing teams
- Experience of working with CRM systems and integration with the sales life cycle
- Experience in monitoring competitor market activity
- Experience in using digital and social media trends and tools to influence the sales life cycle
St Andrews is committed to ensuring the safety of all our students and expects all staff to share the same commitment. (See our Child Protection Code of Conduct).
No applicant will be appointed without at least two references, including one from the most recent employer, a ten-year criminal record check and relevant regional Prohibition Order/DBS checks.
If you would like to apply for a position at our school please complete the application process through Jobtrain, accessible via the Nord Anglia Education website.