We are looking for a new School Director to join our team and foster a healthy learning environment for our students. Your primary responsibilities will be to supervise our education staff and oversee day-to-day school operations.
To succeed in this role, you should be able to make quick decisions under pressure and have a comprehensive understanding of the national education system and its regulations. Excellent communication and organizational abilities are also important skills you should demonstrate as a School Director.
School Director Oversee all higher-level operations in a school. Creating a safe learning environment and set performance goals both for students and teachers, and overseeing the process so that those goals are attained.
The School Director supervises teachers and education staff and keeps track of student performance. Ensuring that school facilities remain safe for students and faculty and plan regular maintenance of school grounds and equipment. The School Director also research and acquire new materials and resources to improve the experience of both students and teachers.
• Overviewing administrative tasks
• Setting performance objectives for Thai teachers
• Implementing and monitoring school policies and safety protocols
• Oversee day-to-day school operations
• Set learning goals for students and teachers based on national curricula
• Monitor and report on teacher performance
• Present data from school performance to board members
• Research new resources and techniques to improve teaching
• Review and implement school policies and be the core contact for ISAT, MOE and other organizations.
• Provide guidance and counselling to teachers
• Handle emergencies and school crises
• Organize school events and assemblies
• Ensure a safe and clean environment for students (e.g. implementing hygiene rules)
• Attend conferences to gain knowledge on current educational trends and current regulations update.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Previous experience as a School Director or in a similar role.
• Knowledge of school administrative processes and national educational regulations
• Hands-on experience with MS Office and education management systems
• Attention to detail
• Great presentation and communication skills
• Crisis management
• Ability to coach and inspire
• Must have School Director License (ใบประกอบวิชาชีพผู้บริหารสถานศึกษา) and A teaching license (ใบประกอบวิชชาชีพครู).
• Degree in Education; Master’s degree is a plus
• Thai nationality
St Andrews is committed to ensuring the safety of all our students, and expects all staff to share the same commitment (see our Child Protection Code of Conduct).
No applicant will be appointed without at least two references, including one from the most recent employer, a ten year criminal record check and relevant regional Prohibition Order/DBS checks.
Interested candidates, please submit a letter of application and full details of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , current and expected salary with a recent photo of themselves.