This week you will have received electronic versions of the Co-Curricular Activity (CCA) brochures detailing our new Term 2 programme for the Primary and Secondary for 2019-2020.
The links are available again below and you can find out even more information about some of the CCAs on offer via the Co-Curricular Learning pages in the Resources section of our school Firefly platform.
Our Co-Curricular Activity (CCA) programme for Term 2 will commence on Monday 13th January 2020.
Please click on the links below for the brochures:
Term 2 Secondary Brochure
Term 2 Primary Brochure
Registration for CCAs
- To sign up your child for CCAs, you must complete the registration process online via the platform CHQ which will be available from 06:00hrs on Tuesday 10th December until 23:59hrs on Thursday 12th December
- Parents will have received log-in information for CHQ
- Parents should use their existing log-in information for CHQ
- Please follow the instructions in this CHQ Guide for Parents for help with signing up your child/children for CCAs
- Should you have a query relating to CHQ registration then please refer to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance
- Please also note that the CCA provision for Sport/BISB Wolves will operate on a slightly different timetable to the rest of the CCAs. For further details of the BISB Wolves programme including selection criteria, seasonal schedule for the whole year and the major competitive events, please click on the links below which will give you further information as provided by Mr Karacsony, the Director of Sport at BISB.
BISB Wolves letter
BISB Wolves event calendar
BISB Wolves training plan
We look forward to your child’s participation in what has proved to be an exciting CCA programme so far this year.
If you have any queries relating to the CCA programme then please do not hesitate to contact me.