The few hundred students in attendance were from schools in Warsaw, Spain and Netherlands, as well as from three other local high schools, Karinthy Frigyes Highschool, BME International Secondary School and Eötvös József Secondary School; these schools are all renowned for their treasury of MUN. We are proud to say that our delegates represented BISB very well in 5 out of 7 committees they were selectively placed in, winning an exceptional number of awards and being diligent delegates!
The Prize winners were:
- Dániel Lehoczky for best delegate in the Security Council (SC);
- Srinidhi Seshan for best delegate in UN Women;
- Jessica Liu for runner up in UN Women;
- Ádám Mendelényi for runner up in the Disarmament Committee (DISEC);
- Lili Krasznai for runner up in the Human Rights Council (HRC);
- Zimo Ding for honourable mention in the Security Council (SC);
- Emily Waltham for honourable mention in UN Women.
A huge congratulations to all the delegates, regardless of whether they won a placement or not, as simply contributing as much as everyone did in such a competitive environment is an achievement worth recognition!
Head of Humanities