How to Apply
Grades Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten
- Submit an inquiry form to schedule a visit to our school. You are also welcome to call Admissions directly at 954-247-0179.
- Visit our school. The admission process begins with a visit to our school including a tour.
- Submit a Online Application Form .
- Ask a current teacher to complete the required Teacher Recommendation Form.
- Submit a copy of your child's birth certificate.
- Provide copies of current academic records to firstname.lastname@example.org. We require report cards/progress reports reflecting previous year and current mid-year information. A Request for Records Form is provided for your convenience below.
When we have received all the required forms, the Office of Admissions will contact you to schedule an assessment and classroom visit day for your child.
If you have further questions, and have already submitted a request for more information, please contact a member of our office at 954.247.0179.