How to Apply
- Submit an admission application.
- Complete our Upper School Admission Application Supplement Form.
- All 9th grade applicants are required to submit an SSAT composite score. If you have not taken the SSAT, register to take the SSAT here and indicate North Broward Preparatory School as a score recipient. For 10th - 12th grade applicants, submit standardized testing (SSAT, PSAT, FSA, etc).
- Ask student’s current principal, assistant principal, or guidance counselor to complete and submit the required Head of School Recommendation Form.
- Ask a current teacher to complete and submit the required Teacher Recommendation Form.
- Provide copies of current academic records. We require report cards/progress reports reflecting previous year and current mid-year information.
- Have the student applicant complete the Applicant Student Statement Form.
- Submit a birth certificate or passport as a form of identification for the applicant.
February 1: admission application deadline
March 1: admission decision notification sent
Post March 1: applications will be reviewed pending space in the grade you are applying for
If you have further questions, and have already submitted a Request For More Information, please contact our office at 954.247.0179.