How to Apply
- Submit an inquiry form to schedule a visit to our school, or give us a call at 954-247-0179 to schedule a visit.
- Visit our school. The admission process begins with a tour of our school. During the tour, families receive a packet containing all required application materials.
- Submit a Lower School Parent Online Application.
- Ask a current teacher to complete the required Teacher Recommendation Form.
- Submit a copy of your child's birth certificate.
- Provide copies of academic records. We require report cards/progress reports reflecting a previous year and current mid-year grades/feedback. A Request for Records Form is provided for your convenience.
When we have received all the required forms, the Office of Admissions will contact you to schedule an Eagle day visit and assessment for your child.
If you have further questions, and have already submitted a request for more information, please contact us at 954.247.0179.