How to Apply
Grades 1 - 5
- Submit an admission application.
- Complete our Lower School Admission Application Supplement Form.
- Ask a current teacher to complete the required Teacher Recommendation Form.
- Provide copies of current academic records to firstname.lastname@example.org. We require report cards/progress reports reflecting previous year and current mid-year information. (if applicable).
- Provide copy of standardized test scores (if applicable).
- Submit a copy of your child's birth certificate or passport.
- Once all requirements have been submitted, the Office of Admissions will contact you to schedule an assessment and may ask to schedule a classroom visit day for your child.
If you have further questions, and have already submitted a request for more information, please contact a member of our Admissions team at 954.247.0179.