How to Apply
- Submit an admission application.
- Complete our Upper School Admission Application Supplement Form.
- Ask student’s current principal, assistant principal, or guidance counselor to complete and submit the required Head of School Recommendation Form.
- Ask a current teacher to complete and submit the required Teacher Recommendation Form.
- Provide copies of current academic records. We require report cards/progress reports reflecting previous year and current mid-year information.
- Submit standardized test scores (SSAT, FSA, etc.)
- Have the student applicant complete the Applicant Student Statement Form.
- Submit a birth certificate or passport as a form of identification for the applicant.
February 1: admission application deadline
March 1: admission decision notification sent
Post March 1: applications will be reviewed pending space in the grade you are applying for
If you have further questions, and have already submitted a Request For More Information, please contact our office at 954.247.0179.