Over the course of the next few months, you will recieve periodic notifications regarding next steps.
In the meantime, download our Next Steps Checklist below which also includes our academic calendar.
Below you will find a Master Checklist to help you make a smooth transition to North Broward Prep for the fall. Please check back with us periodically for updates to our new student checklist.
1. Accept your offer by submitting your enrollment contract and $1,500 enrollment deposit. You will have the opportunity to select a payment option while completing the enrollment contract process. Below please find the various payment options we offer.
2. Sign up for a course counseling session to select courses for next year.
High School students: Once you enroll, you will receive communications via email regarding how to register for a course counseling session.
Information on Foreign Language and Math placement tests will be communicated via email after May 1.
Middle School students: Once you enroll, you will receive communications via email regarding how to register for a course counseling session.
Lower School students: You will begin to receive communications shortly after June 1 regarding next steps.
3. Our Summer Reading List is now available on our website for all students in Lower, Middle and High School. Please click here for a list of books by grade level and the assignment that will be due at the beginning of the school year. For questions on our Summer Reading List and assignments, please contact Cindy Von Oehsen at Cindy.VonOehsen@nbps.org.
4. If you are interested in joining one of our athletic teams, please see the North Broward Prep Athletics document below for information on try-outs and required forms.
5. If your child requires medication to be administered during the school day, complete this form. This form should be completed no later than August 27.