How to Apply To North Broward Preparatory School
When your child becomes part of North Broward Preparatory School, they will be able to pursue their individual aspirations, through exceptional educators, personalized learning, and top-caliber academics that are enriched by opportunities in the arts, athletics, community service and extracurricular programs. We provide an unmatched educational experience that is tailored for each student’s interests, and is unrivaled in South Florida.
You will have two opportunities to apply for admission to North Broward Preparatory School: by February 1 for Priority Admission or by April 1 for Regular Admission.
Families who apply by the Priority Admission deadline of February 1 will receive their admission notification by March 15.
Families who apply by the Regular Admission deadline of April 1 will receive their admission notification by May 15.
To learn more about the admissions process at North Broward Preparatory School, please select the grade level that applies to you:
- Early Childhood Program – Ages 3-4 (Pre-Kindergarten), Kindergarten
- Lower School – Grades 1 - 5
- Middle School – Grades 6 through 8
- High School – Grades 9 through 12
- Lighthouse Point Academy – For Mild Learning Disabilities, Grades 3 - 12
- Residential Admissions – Elite Boarding, Grades 9 through 12
We also welcome you to contact us for more information regarding the admission process.