Applying to North Broward Prep
1. Application: Complete our Boarding Admission application. (Please note the correct enrollment date that you seek to start).
2. Teacher Recommendations: North Broward Prep requires two recommendations to be completed by school personnel who know you well. Recommendations from an English teacher and Math teacher are highly recommended.
3. Academic Transcripts: Submit all grade 9 and above including the current school year semester grades or course list if you are applying for grade 11 or 12. Mid-year applicants are required to submit a current course list. Transcripts can be uploaded to the online application or emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Students requiring an F1 visa for study in the US: A copy of the student’s passport and a financial statement reflecting available funds to cover the cost of attendance (bank statement, for example) is required for NBP to issue the student’s I-20. This should be considered part of the application process.
5. Student Interview: Upon receipt of at least the Boarding Application, the student or parent is invited to schedule an interview with Mr. Mike Rodgers, Boarding Admission Manager at NBP. This can be scheduled by clicking here. (Please indicate Skype id or FaceTime number for your contact in the calendar appointment).
6. Admission Decisions: Decisions communicated via an emailed letter within 48 business hours of the completion of all of the above steps unless otherwise indicated or if additional information must be gathered to aid in the decision.
To submit documents via email, please direct them to email@example.com.
If you prefer to submit documents by mail, please send to:
Office of Admissions
North Broward Preparatory School
7600 Lyons Road
Coconut Creek, FL 33073