1. What advice would you give to fellow students who are doing their A-Levels?
Just breathe and do your best, you might remember more than you know. I can never tell whether I do well after I complete an exam because sometimes I would feel pleased but end up getting an unpleasant grade and other times I might feel terrible but have a great result.
2. What inspires you in life? My friends encourage me enough to get things done. If I had to say something it is my business teacher who I very much look up to and understands and forgives me.
3. What subject do you plan to study in university? Psychology with Education or English Literature with Theatre studies.
4. Which university are you aiming for? I can’t predict the future as much as I would like to, but maybe UCL, UK.
5. What do you want to do after you graduate college and why? I’d like to be involved in an education-related business or become a counselor.
6. What is the most interesting subject for you and why? Out of the ones that I do study, it would have to be business studies.