We are looking to recruit a School Receptionistto join our growing team. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Director of Admissions and Marketing and will be responsible for ensuring the efficient management of the telephone switchboard with a high standard of customer service, undertaking general reception duties and providing administrative support.
The successful candidate should have the following:
- Working experience as a Receptionist
- Administration qualification
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Flexible and supportive
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- High level of customer service and good interpersonal and team working skills
- Good ICT skills
- Ability to work independently on own initiative and the ability to work under pressure and remain calm.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
Committed and enthusiastic applicants should send a letter of application and a detailed CV and the names of 2 of two professional references along with current salary expectations to: email@example.com
All post holders in regulated activity (having regular unsupervised contact with children) are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both Country of residence/birth and any Country of residence within the last 10 years.