We are looking to recruit a School Receptionist to join our team. The successful candidate will report to the Director of Admissions and Marketing and will be responsible for ensuring the efficient management of the Reception desk with a high standard of customer service, undertaking general reception duties and providing administrative support. Receptionists are often the first point of contact for current and prospective families and so will need to create a warm and positive experience for all who interact with the office.
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Previous work experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- High level of customer service and good interpersonal and team working skills
- Good ICT skills
- Ability to work independently on own initiative and the ability to work under pressure and remain calm.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Flexible and supportive
Committed and enthusiastic applicants should send a letter of application and a detailed CV and the names of 2 of two professional references along with current salary expectations to: email@example.com
All post holders in regulated activity (having regular unsupervised contact with children) are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both Country of residence/birth and any Country of residence within the last 10 years.