There will be two programmes running simultaneously:
- one for children learning English as a second language
- one for those learning Mandarin as a second language.
The courses will consist of language lessons in the morning, which will be age and level appropriate, and a range of activities in the afternoon.
Afternoon activity sessions are designed to provide an opportunity for children to socialise, develop confidence, and to practise their language skills through activities such as sports and arts and crafts. (See “Early Years Winter Camp Sample Timetable” below) .
The programme will be conducted by experienced and caring BSB teachers, who will be teaching the various language courses and activities, and ensuring your child learns as much English or Mandarin as possible, while having fun doing so, not only in morning classes but in the afternoon activities too.
Who can register:
- Foreign passport holders only
- Children ages 2 to 6
- BSB and non-BSB students are welcome
- Week 1: Mon 17 Dec to Fri 21 Dec (5 days)
- Week 2: Mon 24 Dec to Fri 28 Dec (5 days)
- Week 3: Mon 31 Dec, Wed 2 Jan to Fri 4 Jan (4 days). No camp on Tue 1st Jan public holiday
Early Bird Discount! Fees if sign up before 30 November 2018
- 1 week – RMB 4,500
- 2 weeks – RMB 7,500
- 3 weeks – RMB 9,500
Normal Fees if sign up after 30 November:
- 1 week – RMB 5,000
- 2 weeks – RMB 8,000
- 3 weeks – RMB 10,000
Deadline to register: 8 December, 2018
To register your son or daughter, please click on this link or scan the QR code below:
If you have any questions, please contact
Ms. Chesaru at email@example.com
Ms. Amy Shi at 8047 3588x2555
Click to read in Chinese