Movember is an annual charity event which focuses on raising awareness of health issues which are specific to Men. The Movember Charity Campaign aims to get men talking about health issues by organising events, building knowledge, and fundraising for their projects as well as asking participants to grow a moustache throughout November.
The Movember organization funding strategy is built on 5 principles:
- Foster and facilitate national and global collaboration
- Understand, promote and advocate for men's health
- Build evidence about what works and kick-start sustainable approaches
- Mobilise men to be more informed, active and connected
- Invest in biomedical and clinical research
This month we will supporting Movember. This includes fourteen staff members growing moustaches and ‘stick on moustaches’ will be on sale for others who would like to get involved.
Science & Mathematics Teacher