Parents, students and NBP staff--Join the Cultural Intelligence (CQ) and Inclusion Team!
The CQ team is a dedicated group of individuals that will be instrumental in the execution of school wide cultural intelligence and inclusion. It is vital that the team reflects all members of our community, including those who may potentially be marginalized. Our task will be to:
- Develop culturally intelligent strategies that support the growth of all students and staff.
- Communicate information related to school wide CQ to all stakeholders.
- Model culturally intelligent competencies in our work.
- Set goals, monitor and engage in ongoing reflection around implementation and outcome data.
- Use data reflection to inform ongoing planning and CQ implementation.
In doing the above, we will be better able to meet the needs of everyone and continue with our commitment to cultural intelligence and inclusion. If you are interested in learning more, please reach out to Akeem Cedeno and/or Chelsea Gilbert.