Through projects and personal interactions, students develop an empathetic understanding of problems beyond their everyday experiences. This helps them to make positive contributions to society by strengthining their bonds to school, community, country, and the world around them.
Some of our student acheivements inside and outside of the classroom include:
- Nine National Merit Semi-Finalists and five National Merit Commended Scholars, 2018
- Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy Award, 2018
- National Honor Society Scholarship Program, 2018
- Brian Piccolo Scholar Athlete Award, 2018
- 2nd Place American Dance Alliance Regionals, 2018
- Baseball District Champions, 2018
- Mainstage Florida State Thespian Festival, 2018
Notable College acceptances include Princeton, Columbia, Dartmouth, Yale, Cornell, U Pennsylvania, Duke, Brown, MIT, NYU, Vanderbilt, Barnard, Notre Dame, UCLA, Tulane, George Washington U., Emory, U Florida, US Air Force Academy, UNC: Chapel Hill, Carnegie Mellon, Harvey Mudd, Baylor U, Boston College, UC: Berkeley, UCLA, Case Western U, Georgia Institute of Tech.