8 - 8:40am House Meetings, last minute sign ups/changes in house areas
8:40 – 9:50am Normal lessons
9:50 – 10:10am Break time
10:10am Go to house areas and come out house by house to the pool area.
A leader will come and collect you.
10:30am First race
12:45pm BBQ on Secondary Basketball Court
1:45pm End of Lunchtime, Meet back at the pool area
2pm Relay races start
3pm Finish, give out overall house winners trophy if time allows
3 - 4pm ASA’s as normal
- Students should wear house kit to school and bring their swimming kit with them including goggles and a swimming hat.
- Students should bring their BSG jumper with them to put on in case it is a cool day.
- Any non swimmers should let Miss Troughton know in advance so they can be assigned a leadership role.
- Every student should take part in at least one event.
- No iPads, laptops, phones should be taken to the event.
- Medals wil be given out straight after each race to 1st - 3rd.
- Refreshments will be sold, so you can bring money to purchase drinks
- Cheering is encouraged!