Every year, senior students are chosen as peer representatives. They are individuals who convey the school's core values (respect, responsibility, commitment, integrity, love of learning) on a daily basis. They have also made outstanding contributions to the school community during their time at BSG.
A huge congratulations to;
- Marlie Greenhill, Head Student
- Eunis Cheung, Head Student
- Juanita Sandoval, Head of Charity
- Mahek Kalwani, Head of Communications and Events
- Claire Liang, Head of Learning
In these roles, students will have the opportunity to enhance the learning experiences of their peers, taking on challenging but rewarding tasks together with Heads of School and teachers.
View and download our Student Constitution below to find out more about the leadership committee and what each role involves.