Wearing school uniform in the correct way is compulsory for all children at the British School of Guangzhou. It helps students focus in school, encourages positive social interaction and even makes life a little easier for parents each morning.
Wearing a school uniform can also help to create a sense of community, equality and belonging. When worn properly it generates a shared identity among pupils and instils a sense of pride.
Visit Our Shop
The Uniform Shop is located on the access road that leads to the school's main South Lake (Nanhu) campus.
- Open Monday to Friday (during term times with holiday hours also availble on request)
- 8am to 1pm & 2pm to 3:30pm (4:30pm when After School Actives programme is running)
- School Shop Manager: Mr George Zuo
- During School Hours: (+86 020) 020 3613 8296 (Mandarin, Cantonese and English)
- Company Manager (Hong Kong): Ms. Wendy So
- Out of School Hours: (+852) 2742 2498 (Mandarin, Cantonese and English)
- Prefer to email? Contact email@example.com at any time.