We believe passionately in learning, and our modern approach to education continues to help our students shine. Great teachers, committed students and a community spirit that emphasises the rewards from hard work and engagement have delivered world class results once again at every level in the school.
Nord Anglia Education's school life goes beyond grades. We are committed to giving your child the best international school education in Hong Kong, but also to develop respectful, confident and inquiring young adults.
Our high-quality teachers and contemporary approach to learning produce results. Highlights across our family include:
- One in three of our graduates goes on to attend one of the world's top 100 universities, as ranked by QS World University Rankings.
- Our students’ average pass rte in the IB Diploma was 94% points, significantly ahead of the 2017/2018 UK average of 78%.
- 15% of our students achieved 40 points or more. This is the level of attainment required to gain admission to the world’s elite universities such as Cambridge, Oxford, Harvard and Stanford.
- 50% of all IGCSE grades achieved by Nord Anglia Education students were at the highest levels of A* or A, more than double the 2017/2018 UK average of 21%.
- The percentage of our students achieving A* - C grades at IGCSE has risen from 87% to 90%, significantly outperforming the 2017/2018 UK average of 67%.