The theme of this year's competition was Global Goal 16: Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions, which allowed students to reflect on their ongoing work with UNICEF and the Sustainable Development Goals. The winning pieces were chosen by award-winning photographer Randy Plett.
Out of the hundreds of entries from the 56 schools in 27 countries, 12 photographs were judged, selected and is featured in the Global Campus 2019/20 Calendar.
Below is a list of the final selection representing the Nord Anglia Education family of schools:
- Cover Choice and UNICEF's Choice - Pio, age 12, Nord Anglia International School Manila
- January - Adam, age 15 , Prague International School
- February - Jayden, age 7, British School of Beijing Sanlitun
- March - Milon, age 7, British International School of Houston
- April - Ruben, age 17 - International College Spain
- May - Pio, age 12, Nord Anglia International School Manila
- June - Pun Pun, age 9, St. Andrew's International School Bangkok
- July - Willem, age 10, BritishInternational School of Chicago South Loop
- August - Bruce, age 10, Nord Anglia Chines International School Shanghai
- September - Adalina, age 10, Dover Court International School Singapore
- November - Ola, age 7, La Cote International School Switzerland
- December and Student's Choice - Tialf, age 14, St. Andrew's International School Bangkok