We have vacancy for an Academic Support Officer to start as soon as possible.
Key requirements for the role are as follows:
- Degree/Diploma in a relevant discipline
- Use of iSAMS and Managebacc
- Technical/administrative assistance for iSAMS
- Good working knowledge of IGCSE and IB
- Provide administration and technical support for the academic functions of the school
- Web administrator for parent portal
- Contribution to the whole school
Applicants are encouraged to read the full job description for this role prior to applying and submit their letter of application, curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Nord Anglia Education we are committed to providing a world class, safe, happy environment in which children and young people are able to thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils irrespective of race, ability, religion, gender or culture.
All post holders in regulated activity (having regular unsupervised contact with children) are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both Country of residence/birth and any Country of residence within the last 10 years.