- A recognized swimming teacher’s qualification
- An up-to-date pool lifeguard certificate (including First Aid)
- Other coaching requirements
- A recognized up-to-date first aid qualification
- Good working knowledge of up-to-date lifeguard and rescue procedures
- Experience of working in a swimming pool setting
- Experience of working in a school environment
- Able to work as part of a team
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Fully support the schools’ Safeguarding policy and know the reporting procedures to follow in a case of a Child Protection issue.
- To promote high standards of engagement amongst the students
- To remain fully focused on the safety of pupils in the swimming pool area
Committed and enthusiastic applicants should send a letter of application and a detailed CV and the names oftwo professional references along with current salary expectations to: https://www.nordangliaeducation.jobs/DisplayJob.aspx?jobid=7731
All post holders in regulated activity (having regular unsupervised contact with children) are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both Country of residence/birth and any Country of residence within the last 10 years.