There are a number of things that normally happen as part of the application and decision making process. The main things we're likely to arrange with you are set out below.
Individual circumstances may mean that not all of these steps are possible or appropriate for your situation, but we'll talk with you about how best to tailor our admissions programme to suit you and your family's needs.
- Submit anAdmissions Enquiry
- Arrange a school visit in person or online
- Complete our Online Application Form
- Pay the Application Fee
- Family Interview/Assessment
- Offer Letter
- Security Deposit (to secure your child's place)
- Pay Tuition Fee
- Start classes
Please contact our friendly Admissions team if you have any questions!