This is what is happening the week of 3 November 2014 in BSB Sport:
Monday: U19 volleyball (Boys/Girls) training continues (FINAL training before ACAMIS), Secondary swimming continues training, U15 FOBISIA training continues: football, U14/U12 volleyball (Boys/Girls) training continues;
Tuesday: U19/U14 table tennis (Boys/Girls) training continues, U15 FOBISIA training continues: swimming, Primary/Secondary swimming continues training (Transport: Secondary Late Bus/Primary ASA Bus at 1630), Primary Sport training continues: U11/U10/U9 Handball BEGINS training today (All Season 1 Sport teams are finished for Primary);
Wednesday: Primary/Secondary AM swim training continues @7AM-8AM (student organized transport), U19/U14 cross country training continues, U15 FOBISIA training continues: basketball, U19/U14 (Boys/Girls) table tennis continues training;
Thursday: , Primary/Secondary swimming continues training (Transport: Secondary Late Bus/Primary ASA Bus at 1630), U19 ACAMIS team (Boys/Girls) departs BSB @0900, U14/U12 volleyball (Boys/Girls) training continues;
Friday: No School for students & No Sport training/matches, U19 ACAMIS Volleyball @ TIS Macau;
Saturday: U19 ACAMIS Volleyball @TIS Macau.
1. Season 2 for U19 (boys/girls) basketball starts Wednesday 12th November. U14/U12 (boys/girls) started Thursday 30th October. U11/U10/U9 (Primary boys/girls) starts Tuesday 4th November. Anyone interested to play sport this academic year needs to register to do so even if they will be playing in Season 2/3/4. “Student Athlete Registration Forms” can be picked up outside the Sports Office (C208). Secondary/Primary Season 1 Sport registration is CLOSED. Aquabear Try-Outs are open all year please email email@example.com directly to try-out. All Season 2 sports are still open for students to come to trainings and try-out.
2. HOUSE SPORTS THIS WEEK (November 3rd to 6th):
Students playing on the day of a scheduled House Sport competition are allowed to wear their PE kit + House Polo shirt all day (Except House Swimming). Students who do not have a House Polo shirt for whatever reasons on the day, simple wear their school uniform per normal and change into their PE kit for the competition. After the competitions students who do not have a House Polo will change back into their school uniform. Only students wearing their House Polo Shirt can remain in PE kit throughout the day. Students who do not have a House Polo can purchase one from the uniform shop for 90 RMB.
- Monday 3rd NOV- Y3 Football (In PE Period 1) & Y5 House Swimming (In PE Period 3, start @1030);
- Tuesday 4th NOV- Y7 Football (In PE Period 1, change from Friday 7th Nov);
- Wednesday 5th NOV- Y10/11 Volleyball (Y10 in PE Period 2 & Y11 in PE Period 4) & Y8 Football (In PE Period 6);
- Thursday 6th NOV- Y4 Football (In PE Period 2) & Y9 Football (In PE Period 3).