Wow! What a fantastic event we had with the Christmas Fayre, and we are so grateful to the numbers of people who made this possible. Over 30 vendors and charity stalls together with a range of games and activities, excellent musical contributions and food and drink meant families and visitors were kept entertained and occupied. Thanks to all our vendors who offered a range of gifts and services. And, of course, many thanks also to all our sponsors who make the event possible and such a great success for our chosen charities.
Santa’s Secret Grotto was a fabulous addition to the fayre this year and families queued patiently to have a chance to meet Santa in his magical grotto and receive a present.
The Grand Charity raffle had wonderful prizes – well done to those who won something and thank you for supporting this!.
We welcomed over 2700 visitors to the fayre and there was a huge amount of money raised.
- Our nominated charity, Blue Sky Healing Home will receive 53,500RMB from raffle sales, vendor fees and Chatterbox Café.
- The German Market raised 15,570RMB from German Market (Schindler’s Meats donation) for the BSB PA.
- Santa’s Secret Grotto raised 7,100RMB for The Little Adoption Shop.
- Our Year 10 students raised 9,150RMB which will go towards the Tanzania fund.
- Year 12 CAS students raised a further 1,260RMB for their chosen charities.
- The Roots & Shoots group raised 1,812RMB to further their excellent work on making a difference.
- A grand total of 88,392RMB
Thank you so much to all who helped and supported this event!
Also, Congratulations to:
Guess the Weight of the Cake, EYFS game – won by Tony Witte. He wins the tasty carrot cake.
Where is Santa hiding in Beijing, Year 11 game– won by Siddarth Varma. He wins a giant Father Christmas.