The Culture Department of the Austrian Embassy would like to invite you to a truly Viennese Ball, the Austrian Cultural Forum Peking and Kempinski Hotel are now encouraging young people between 16 and 25 years old, who love and know how to dance the Waltz to join the team of Debutants and the opening ceremony of the ball. We really want to ask every young dance lover to join the dance audition.
The audition will be held on Sunday, February 15th between 18:00 and 20:00 at the Kempinski Hotel Beijing (Beijing room):
- All participants need to bring their personal ID.
- For those who are under 18 years of age the attached “parental consent form” with parents’ signature is requested at the audition.
- There will be a rehearsal and practicing time for the quadrille between 16th – 21st March at Kempinski Hotel.
- Other dancing classes for the Waltz will be announced separately.
- We also encourage Debutants parents to buy the ball tickets to experience this magic moment with their children.
For this occasion female Debutants will be wearing a crystal crown provided by Vienna Municipal Government and a special tailored white long dress provided by Tanya Wang that evening.
For any further requests or questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org