Join us for the BSB Parents' Association Charity Ball !
Come along and enjoy dinner, music, raffles, and auctions.
Enjoy a luxurious evening on the Orient Express departing April 11 at 7pm at the Regent Hotel.
Come aboard and relish a night of mystery that will start with pianist Jay Dub and singer Lívia Frossard, followed by dinner and wine. Let yourself loose on the dance floor until 1h30 am.
Date: 11th April, 2015
Time: 7pm to 1:30am
Venue: The Regent Hotel
Price: 950 RMB per ticket
Get your tickets today at Chatterbox. Or you can order your ticket by sending a message to email@example.com
Proceeds will go to the following 2 charity organisations:
-Shepherd's Field Children's Village
-Care for Children
You might even leave the train with many prizes:
· A luxury holiday at JW Marriott hotel resort, Phuket for two adults including Economy flight tickets.
· Six BMW Junior Cruise Bikes
· Two 2015 Shanghai Marathon VIP packages
· Ten BMW i3 Car Model (1:43 Scale)
· Ten BMW i8 Computer Mouse
· Full access to 6 weeks training with Fight Camp
· 1 pair of boxing gloves, 1 pair of ankle supports
· A fitness consultation with a Fight Camp coach
· Free Physiotherapy session by Parkway Health Clinic
· Vouchers for the Brickyard, at Mutianyu