Monday: U19 football (Boys) training continues, Secondary swimming continues training (Transport: Secondary Late Bus), U14/U13/U12 basketball (Boys/Girls) training continues (Gym: Girls & Dome: Boys); Primary FOBISIA Try-Outs: Swimming;
Tuesday: Primary/Secondary swimming continues training (Transport: Secondary Late Bus/Primary ASA bus), U11 Badminton training at Primary Lunchtime (Gym), Primary Sport training continues: U11/10/9 T-Ball, Primary FOBISIA Try-Outs: T-Ball;
Wednesday: Primary/Secondary AM swim training continues @7AM-8AM (student organized transport), U19 Girls Football Varsity vs. DSP @DSP (Bus Departs BSB @1545), U16 Boys Football JV vs. THIS @THIS (Bus Departs BSB @1545), U19 football (Boys) training continues, U11 Badminton training at Primary Lunchtime (Gym);
Thursday: U14/U13/U12 basketball (Boys & Girls) training continues (Boys + Girls: Gym), Primary/Secondary swimming continues training (Transport: Secondary Late Bus/Primary ASA bus); Primary FOBISIA Try-Outs: Football;
Friday: No School; ACAMIS Swim Meet @ Nanjing International School;
Saturday: ACAMIS Swim Meet @ Nanjing International School , U14/13/12 ISAC Basketball Exchanges: U14 D1 Boys @BWYA, U14 D1 Girls @BSB (0900), U13 Boys @TIS, U13 Girls @WAB, U12 Boys @HISB, U12 Girls @DCB, U11 Primary Badminton @BCIS (0900-1545).
- U13 FOBISIA squad is absent today as well
- The ACAMIS Swim squad will depart for Nanjing (Nanjing International School) on Thursday 19th March 2015 and return back to Beijing on Sunday 22nd March 2015. On Thursday 19th All ACAMIS participants will be in Lessons Period 1 & 2 before being dismissed
- Primary House Sport Reminders for March
- 18th March WED Y6 House Basketball;
- 23rd March MON Y3 House Swimming;
- 25th March WED Y6 House Swimming
- 27th March FRI Y5 House Rugby.
- Anyone interested to play sport this academic year needs to register to do so even if they will be playing in Season 4. “Student Athlete Registration Forms” can be picked up outside the Sports Office (C208). Secondary/Primary Season 3 Sport registration is still OPEN. Aquabear Try-Outs are open all year please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly to try-out.