This is what is happening this week in BSB Sport:
Monday: U19 Boys Football Varsity vs. ISB White @BSB (1600), Secondary swimming continues training (Transport: Secondary Late Bus), U14/U13/U12 basketball (Boys/Girls) training continues (Gym: Girls & Dome: Boys), U13 FOBISIA training continues: basketball;
Tuesday: Primary/Secondary swimming continues training (Transport: Secondary Late Bus/Primary ASA bus), U11 Badminton training at Primary Lunchtime (Gym), Primary Sport training continues: U11 Handball training continues only for ISAC squads (Boys/Girls-Transport Sport bus) & Primary U11/10/9 T-Ball Season 3 training continues, U13 FOBISIA training (LAST Training) continues: athletics;
Wednesday: Primary/Secondary AM swim training continues @7AM-8AM (student organized transport), U13 FOBISIA Squad DEPARTS BSB @1100 for Bangkok Prep Thailand, U19 Boys Football Varsity vs. DSP @DSP (Bus Departs BSB @1545), U19 football (Boys/Girls) training continues, U11 Badminton training at Primary Lunchtime (Gym);
Thursday: U14 boys/girls vs. BWYA @ BSB (1630), U13/U12 basketball (Boys & Girls) training continues (Boys + Girls: Gym), Primary/Secondary swimming continues training (Transport: Secondary Late Bus/Primary ASA bus);
Friday: U13 FOBISIA Games @ Bangkok Prep: Swimming AM & Athletics PM, U19 football (Girls) training continues;
Saturday: U13 FOBISIA Games @ Bangkok Prep: Basketball Boys & Football Girls, U11 ISAC Handball Championships @ DSP: Boys @0900 & Girls @1400.
Sunday: U13 FOBISIA Games @ Bangkok Prep: Football Boys & Basketball Girls (U13 FOBISIA Squad Returns to Beijing MON 16/03 @0105-0630)
- The U13 FOBISIA squad will depart for Bangkok Prep, Thailand on Wednesday 11th March 2015 and return back to Beijing on Monday 16th March 2015 (Squad list below for reference):
- The ACAMIS Swim squad will depart for Nanjing (Nanjing International School) on Thursday 19th March 2015 and return back to Beijing on Sunday 22nd March 2015.
- Primary House Sport Reminders for March
- 23rd March MON Y3 House Swimming;
- 25th March WED Y6 House Swimming.
- Anyone interested to play sport this academic year needs to register to do so even if they will be playing in Season 4. “Student Athlete Registration Forms” can be picked up outside the Sports Office (C208). Secondary/Primary Season 3 Sport registration is still OPEN. Aquabear Try-Outs are open all year please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly to try-out.