So now what? The kids are in school, the house is sorted, and now what's next? Join us for an informative discussion on adjusting to life in Beijing.
Two speakers will cover a range of topics from air quality concerns and management, what to do in an emergency, how to set up immunisations, the stages of cultural adjustment, transportation options, as well as top resources of information from websites to magazines, to WeChat.
- Date: Wednesday 21st October, 2015
- Time: 8:45am-10am
- Location: The British School of Beijing (BSB), Shunyi - Duke of York Theatre
- Address: South Side, No. 9 An Hua Street, Shunyi District, Beijing
- Tel: 8047-3588,
- Email Nicole to reserve a seat: Nicole.email@example.com
- Dr. Mijke Vankan, Oasis Healthcare
- Shannon Aitken, Author of Living Abroad in Beijing, an expat guide book for Moon Travel Guides
Stay behind for coffee & pastries to chat with the experts & meet some new friends. This event is free of charge and open to the community.