BSB Parents are invited to
The Tour of the Muxiyuan Fabric Market
Presented by the Sew Gorgeous Community Project.
Next Tour Date: Thursday 17th September
Time: The bus will depart from The British School of Beijing (BSB) Shunyi campus at 8.30am sharp. Arrives back to BSB Shunyi around 3pm.
Costs: (please bring the correct money on the day)
- RMB 150 - Bus Tour & Map;
- RMB 100 - Bus & Map only;
- RMB 100 - Tour & Map only:
- RMB 50 - Bus only
To sign up, please RSVP no later than Monday 14th September
To RSVP, please email the Sew Gorgeous Community Project: email@example.com
The Full Tour (RMB 150) includes:
- A guided tour through the Fabric Market's many alleyways
- A map of shops recommended by Sew Gorgeous
- Optional lunch available at open air food stalls (or bring your own lunch)
- And a big bus to get all your purchases home!
All proceeds from the day go back to the Sew Gorgeous Community Project's sponsorship of a sewing classroom at the Love & Hope Migrant School, Shunyi. Pirctured are the birds of Blessing, made at Love & Hope.