Student Council 2020-21
At BSB we encourage the students to develop their own ability to create positive change by involving them in decision making.
One of the ways we do this is by setting up a Student Council. The Council is made up of representatives from Years 3 – 6 and supported by Mrs. Cannon, our Deputy Head of Primary, and Ms. Anna Dunhill, Head of Primary EAL.
- Year 3 Justin Yu & Mary Zhao
- Year 4 Adrianna Thompson & Yeonwoo Shin
- Year 5 Christopher Kicker & Maria Bruno
- GK4 Anastasia Arnarsdottir & Mar De Castro Romera
- Year 6 Amber Thompson, Amber Zhang, Lasse Stebener, Lawrence Gao, William Wang & Yasmin Kaffash
Our aim is to encourage a shared responsibility for aspects of day-to-day life at school and to develop a caring and co-operative community. Together, the student council will work to ensure that student voice is heard and that all of the children at BSB feel happy at school.
The student council will have a busy year of developing new initiatives, meeting with their peers to gather ideas, making changes at BSB and raising money for charity.