I hope by now your sons and daughters are back into school routines and that they are settled into their new classes. The teachers have enjoyed having them back in the building and to have started this year’s learning journey!
Town Hall Parent Meetings
I would like to continue to offer a meeting, for any parents who would like to join, online through a Microsoft Teams meeting. It would be wonderful to speak to parents, to start to become part of the school community and to get to further understand your points of view and motivations.
The first meeting of the year will take place on Thursday 16th September at 4pm and the next on Thursday 30th September at 4pm. If this day and time proves to be popular, we will publish further dates.
How to join online Microsoft Teams Meeting:
- Click here to join the meeting
- We recommend it is easier if you join using a computer. If you're using a computer, you can just click "Continue with this browser. No download or installation required
- If you're using a mobile phone, click "Get Teams" on the screen to download the app first and you need to sign in with your child's school email account.
- If you're using an iphone/iPad, you have to open the meeting link in another browser e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer etc. The link doesn't not work if you open via Safari.
How to join using Conference Call
- Parents in China please call China Tel +86 400 819 0264
- Enter Conference ID 57055270#
- Parents overseas please click here to see the local Dial-In Numbers in your country
If you encounter any technical problems, please contact Mr. Yuan Cheng, BSB ICT Manager, Phone: +86 (0)10 8047 3588 ext 2500, Email: email@example.com
Parking and Traffic Flow
We are experiencing high levels of traffic and congestion at the end of the school day. This may improve over time as after school activities start and more children use the bus facilities. In the meantime, please help us to keep everyone in our community safe by driving with caution and parking only in designated parking areas. Your support in this matter is very much appreciated.
If you have any concerns about how your child is settling into the new school year, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to ensure that your child has the best possible academic year and exceeds their potential in every way. We look forward to working with you throughout the year to make sure that this happens.