Dear Year 7 Parents,
We are delighted to welcome you and your children to The British School of Beijing.
We would like to invite all our new parents of students in Years 7 to school to meet the secondary leadership team. This will be an opportunity for us to outline our approaches to teaching and learning in the Secondary School as well as for you to ask questions and share feedback.
- Date: Thursday 16th September 2021
- Venue: Main Reception
- Time: 9:00 - 10:00 am
Please take note of the following regulations:
- Access to the site will only be allowed between 8:45 – 9:00 am. We will not be allowed to grant any parent access other site before the designated time.
- Only Parents of current BSB students in Year 7 are allowed to attend.
- Everyone must wear face mask at all times.
- No children can attend.
- Maximum 2 person per family
In order to attend this event, you must register so that we can supply the security guards with your details. Parents will not be allowed on site if they have not registered for this event. We have been granted permission to welcome parents on site but must limit the number to a maximum of one hundred people. Therefore, registration will be accommodated on a first come first served basis.
Please click here to register.
Registration will close on Wednesday 15th September at 5:00pm