1. How long has you been studying at BSB? Looking back at the years of studying at BSB, how would you to describe this experience?
I studied at BSB for 5 years, graduated in 2019. It has been a memorable experience for my last teenage years.
2. What do you think is special about BSB?
Every student at BSB is special and this is what makes BSB special.
3. Please give us 2 of your best memories from your time at BSB.
The BSB Science trip to CERN in Geneva, Switzerland was amazing. Besides visiting CERN, we also visited the UN Headquarters, Red Cross Headquarters and museum and famous landmark of Geneva as well. Please click here to read about my experience.
Arch was also involved in the Myanmar project in Dec 2017. 8 students and 1 teacher went to Myanmar to help under-privileged children improve their education, donate books and build a library from scratch. Please click here to read more.
4. How has studying at BSB helped you achieve your academic success/ university acceptance/ personal development goals?
Most teachers led me to a correct path which has helped me to choose what I need and to develop my personal characteristics
5. What advice do you have for other students at school?
Enjoy your “student” life before IB. Grab the opportunities you have at school.
Click to read about other BSB Graduates