1. Angela received offers and scholarships from several top art schools in the world including
- School of Visual Arts $20,000 scholarship per year
- Parsons School of Design $16,000 scholarship per year
- Savannah College of Art and Design $15,000 scholarship per year
- Art Center College of Design $4000 scholarship per year
- University of the Arts London
- Pratt Institute
- University of Edinburgh
2. Looking back at the years of studying at BSB, how would you to describe this experience?
It was a really pleasant experience; the community is friendly and I liked my years here.
3. How has studying at BSB helped you achieve academic success/ university acceptance/ personal development?
By experiencing GCSE and IB art, I decided to study illustration in the future. Frequent class group projects and presentations also taught me how to express my opinions in front of people. Click to see IB Art at BSB.
4. Please give us 2 of your best memories from your time at BSB.
When I got lost during the first day of the semester, I was picked up by my English teacher and sent to my right lesson. The next day I got lost again and was found by the same teacher in the hallway.
I participated in the Jigsaw Puzzle Challenge in 2016 where we broke the Guinness World Record for the Largest Math Jigsaw Puzzle. I spent the whole night at school with my friends working on it!
6. Who is your favourite teacher?
My favourite teacher is Mr Sheridan. His lessons are fun and I got most of my nickname at BSB from him
7. What do you think is special about BSB?
People you met here are always friendly to strangers and are willing to help you.
8. What advice do you have for other students at school?