1. How long has you been studying at BSB? Looking back at the years of studying at BSB, how would you to describe this experience?
I studied at BSB for 3.5 years and graduated in 2019. It was something new and special as I have never studied in international school. Having chances to make friends from all over the world was definitely something unusual.
2. What do you think is special about BSB?
The special bonds within the community.
3. Please give us 2 of your best memories from your time at BSB.
The Tanzania trip and the Graduation ceremony.
4. Looking back at your time at BSB, how would you like to describe this education experience?
It was a totally new experience. The curriculum makes students think deeper and emphasizes the importance of derivation and critical thinking was something that I have never experienced in Korean schools.
5. How has studying at BSB helped you achieve academic success/ university acceptance/ personal development goals?
There were a lot of challenges during the IB course which made me suffer, but thanks to help and advices I got from the teachers, I could face it and solve them.
The IB program helps us to be a better person by making us be more consistent, creative and experienced. It gives us wider perspective and helps us to get to know what we think.
5. What advice do you have for other students at school?
Try to get things done as soon as possible.
6. Other comments?
Absolutely thankful for the school